Long Established Residential & Commercial Condominium Management Specialist

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What Is A 6d Certificate?
A: One of the required documents needed to sell your condominium is a 6d Certificate. The 6d Certificate basically states there are no liens and assessments against the condo unit. The 6d assures that all condo fees (common area fees) and outstanding special assessments have been paid by the current owner as of the date of closing.

Q: What Is The Condominium Questionnaire?
A: A Condo Questionnaire typically is sent to the condominium HOA on the lender’s letterhead. It contains questions about the number of units in the condominium project, how many of the units have been sold or rented, whether all the common areas have been 100 percent completed, and other questions concerning the condominium projects.

Q: What Documents Do I Need If I Want To Sell My Condominium?
A:  You will need many documents, but here are a few of the most important one that may be required:

Q: Where Area Does First Property Management Service:
A: First Property Management services the Cape Cod Area of Massachusetts with focus on the Mid-Cape area.

Q: Are Pets Allowed At My Association?
A: Each condominium Association is different. Please consult the By-Laws, which include the Rules and Regulations, for your particular Association. (By-Laws can be obtained by clicking "Condominium Documents")

How Do I Obtain a Certificate of Insurance?
A: For LIFE at Mashpee Condominiums and Ocean Gate Condominiums, contact Olde Cape Cod Insurance at 508-771-3300. For Parker Place Condominiums, contact GB Kerkorian Partners, 617-357-7635. For all other properties, contact Dowling & O'Neil Insurance, 508-775-1620.


First Property Management 1046 Main Street Suite 11, Osterville MA 02655 ~ 508-420-0299